- Large sitting room with comfy chairs, a log stove and garden views
- Dining room with wood burner style gas fire, mountain views and doors to terrace
- Library area with flat screen TV (for DVDs/laptop, no TV ariel), DVDs and books
- Large enclosed garden with sun terraces, fire pit, outdoor wood-fired sauna and panoramic mountain views
- Ski store in the cellar
The 3 ensuite bedrooms are arranged as follows:
- Montagnette: spacious double room (queen size bed 160x200cm or x2 80x200cm) with mountain views, sitting area and juliette balcony, free standing bath and ensuite shower room.
- Pantoufle: twin / double room (king size bed 180x200cm or 2x 90x200cm), tongue-and-groove panelling, window seat with mountain views, wood floors and ensuite shower room
- Grange: family room (queen size bed 160x200cm or 2x 80x200cm, + bunks) with ensuite shower room, wood floors and balcony
Optional additional bedrooms (supplement possible):
- Griffiths: twin / double room (king size bed 180x200cm or x2 singles 90x200cm), private shower room across the hall
- Cabin: a small room between Pantoufle and Montagnette, with a double wall bed (140x200cm) and window seat with mountain views. The bed occupies most of the floor space when it’s down. There’s also a WC and sink across the hall. You can only book this room if you have friends or family staying in one of the adjacent rooms (you need to share their shower).
Ferme Blanche’s rural setting is fantastic for dogs. You can go for long walks in the snow along forest tracks, play together in the surrounding fields, or just relax in front of the fire. We can also provide dog sitting and dog walking services for an extra charge.
Please note: the staff live-in (self-contained studio on ground floor).