Our catered service includes:
- Station or airport transfers (subject to conditions, see below)
- Accommodation in an ensuite room with towels provided
- Afternoon cake or biscuits (except on hosts’ day off, and day of arrival and departure)
- 3 course evening meal with wine and hot drinks every night (except on chef’s night off)*
- Early supper for children
- Daily housekeeping service in rooms
- DVDs, books and some games to borrow
- Pre-booking service for ski passes and equipment (delivery to chalet possible)
- Help booking lessons and child care if required
- Chalet resort shuttle service to the lifts (restrictions apply).
We also usually include airport transfers off peak for groups of 6 or more. If your group is smaller, or you choose a peak week, you may be asked for a contribution of up to 150€ per person for a return airport transfer, depending on your dates, times and the airport. Station transfers are subject to availability.
Our standard catered prices are in euros per person, based on at least 2 people sharing a room. There’s a 75% supplement for single room occupancy, but we may reduce or waive this for large groups and last minute bookings.
We offer the following discounts off our standard 7 night catered rates if booked direct with us (not through a 3rd party site or a booking agent). These discounts are exclusive of other offers or discounts:
- 15% discount for vegetarians or vegans
- 10% discount for guests travelling to us from their point of origin by train (except peak weeks, proof of travel required)
For groups of 6 or more, we offer up to 15% off our catered rates depending on the chalet, your group size and the dates. We also offer the following additional discounts on top:
- 10% discount if you all stay as vegetarians (whether you are or not)
- 5% discount if your whole group travels to us from your point of origin by train (except peak weeks, proof of travel required)
These extra discounts only apply if you book direct with us (not through a 3rd party site or a booking agent). See our more about our services and special prices for big group ski holidays. These discounts are exclusive of other discounts or special offers. Contact us for a tailored quote.
Pet dogs are welcome in nearly all our chalets and we have our own dogs too. They are charged at 70 euros per dog, per week. We also offer dog walking and dog sitting services from 15 euros per hour (subject to availability). If you have a dog allergy, or are afraid of dogs, please let us know and we'll put you in a room that hasn't had dogs staying in it and tell you if we have any guests already booked with dogs. We'll also keep our dogs out of your way.