- Large sitting room with comfy chairs, a log stove and garden views
- Dining room with doors to terrace
- Library area with flat screen TV (for DVDs/laptop, no TV ariel), DVDs and books
- Large enclosed garden with sun terraces, deck, outdoor wood-fired sauna and hot tub (extra charge) and panoramic mountain views
- Ski store in the cellar
The bedrooms are as follows:
- Grange: family room (queen size bed 160x200cm or 2x 80x200cm, + bunks) with ensuite shower room, wood floors and balcony
- Montagnette: spacious double room (queen size bed 160x200cm or x2 80x200cm) with mountain views, sitting area and juliette balcony, free standing bath and ensuite shower room.
- Pantoufle: twin / double room (king size bed 180x200cm or 2x 90x200cm), tongue-and-groove panelling, window seat with mountain views, wood floors and ensuite shower room
- Tarentaise Suite (supplement for double occupancy): twin / double suite with king size bed 180x190cm (or 2x 90x190cm) with sloping ceiling, ensuite shower room, and large private sitting room with a log stove, two loggias and sweeping views of the Tarentaise mountains.
Optional additional bedroom (supplement possible):
- Studio: triple room with bunks (90x200cm – we can take one off if you require) and a single bed (90x200cm), shower room and toilet across the hall (this may be used by the hosts during meal times), access to the main chalet via the kitchen
Petite Blanche’s rural setting is fantastic for dogs. You can go for long walks in the snow along forest tracks, play together in the surrounding fields, or just relax in front of the fire. We can also provide dog sitting and dog walking services for an extra charge subject to availability.
Please note: the staff live-in and have two well-behaved dogs that are kept away from guests (unless you like them!). If you rent the chalet self-catered, the staff have a studio in the top floor with its own external entrance. They will keep out of your way unless you need help with anything.